Fivehead Village Hall is an environmentally friendly village hall, light and airy, built in 2005 and internally refurbished in 2019.
Set in the beautiful surrounds of South Somerset, it is situated in Stowey Road, Fivehead TA3 6PP and is fronted by its own car park and adjacent to and backed by the Playing Field which incorporates a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) and a small children’s play area.
The hall was designed as a multi-functional building providing facilities for a wide variety of community and business activities including social gatherings, wedding receptions, drama productions, business meetings, as well as leisure and indoor sporting events.
The hall is registered charity number 304543 and is managed by a committee of Trustees. All the requisite policies are in place.
The village hall main facilities include:
- The Main Hall (137Msq) has a wooden floor with underfloor heating. Seating for 184 people plus four wheelchairs when in theatre style or between 100 -150 at tables (depending on layout). There are glass doors giving stunning views over open countryside, these open out onto a paved patio overlooking the Playing Field. Read More …..
The Meeting Room – A comfortable quiet room suitable for meetings, educational courses etc. It has multiple sockets for computer use. Read More .….
- The Kitchen is equipped in a commercial style, including stainless steel cooker and work surface and dishwasher with a 3 minute cycle. Also sufficient cutlery and crockery for 100 place settings. Read More …..
- Marquee – a marquee is available for hire. See Hall Charges page.
- The Toilet Facilities include provision for those with disabilities (plus shower) and baby changing unit.
- Changing Areas – There are two changing areas, each with showers (charges on application).
- Car Parking – There is parking for 21 cars with 2 dedicated spaces for use by the disabled. (Extra space may be made available if requested at time of booking). There is outboor lighting.with outdoor lighting.
- Playing Field – For information about the Playing Field and outdoor facilities click here