South Somerset District Council has produced a directory of internet service providers in the area.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, our broadband connections have continued to be a priority in our lives and are incredibly important to our local communities.
SSDC would like to offer communities and individuals the opportunity to be aware of the different types of broadband providers and how to take advantage of national programmes of support.
The Broadband Directory includes information on:
- Providers delivering broadband solutions within the area
- Gigabit Broadband Vouchers – financial support for communities looking to get connected
- Universal Service Obligation – your right to legally request a decent and affordable connection
- Connecting Devon and Somerset – a local partnership to support the delivery of broadband
- Mobile Boost Scheme – financial support to improve your mobile signal coverage