Forum – Conditions of Use
These Conditions of Use apply to all users. By using this Forum you agree to abide by the following Conditions of Use.
The Webmaster does not usually moderate any of the material posted on the Forum (which may include without limitation opinions, statements and third party material).
The Webmaster is not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying any of the Contributions, including their accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright and other laws.
Furthermore, The Webmaster is not responsible for monitoring, verifying or disproving the identity of any contributor to the Forum.
Any opinions, statements and other third party content contained in the Contributions are those of the respective author(s) and not of the Webmaster.
The Webmaster does not endorse any of the Contributions.
The Webmaster reserves the right to remove, or disable access to, any Contribution which in the opinion of the Webmaster:
- contains strong language;
- is or may be defamatory, abusive, unsuitable or inappropriate;
- breaches third party privacy rights;
- breaches or may breach third party rights including intellectual property rights;
- contains commercial or advertising content; or
- otherwise breaches these Conditions of Use or is otherwise unlawful.
The Webmaster may also remove old messages to keep this Forum current.
When the Webmaster considers that a particular Contribution falls foul of the above standards, The Webmaster may, at his discretion, take such action as is deemed appropriate against the relevant contributor. In particular, but without limitation, the Webmaster may take the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the contributor’s right to use the forum;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Forum;
- legal proceedings against the contributor in particular for the reimbursement of all costs (on an indemnity basis) incurred by The Webmaster resulting from the contributor’s actions or omissions; and/or
- disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities as the Webmaster feels is reasonably necessary or as require by law.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted on the Forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review the relevant contribution and decide whether it breaches these Conditions of Use. If so, we will take appropriate action as set out above.
The Webmaster may amend these Conditions of Use at any time and without notice to you. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are legally binding upon you.