Fivehead boasts an environmentally friendly village hall, situated in Stowey Road, Fivehead, TA3 6PP adjacent to the Playing Field.
The hall was designed as a multi-functional building providing facilities for a wide variety of community and business activities including social gatherings, wedding receptions, drama productions, business meetings, as well as leisure and indoor sporting events.
The village hall facilities include:
- The Main Hall (137Msq) has a wooden floor with underfloor heating. Seating for 184 people plus four wheelchairs when in theatre style or between 100-150 at tables (depending on layout).
- It is wired for stage sound/lighting and has a portable PA system, Hearing Induction loops are available on request. The surface is marked out as a Badminton Court but is also suitable for Short Mat Bowls
- The Meeting Room is 48Msq and seats 56 in rows (deduct 2 for every wheelchair). It has a linoleum floor and a hatch to the kitchen
- The Kitchen is equipped with a Stainless Steel Cooker unit, 2 Ovens, 6 Boiling Plates and a Bain Marie. It also has a commercial type Dish Washer (3 minute cycle), Refrigerator, a stainless steel island work unit and an adjustable height table for use by wheelchair users. 100 place settings of crockery and cutlery are available
- The Toilet Facilities include provision for those with disabilities (plus shower) and baby changing unit.
- Changing Areas – There are two changing areas, each with showers (charges on application)
- Car Parking – 21 dedicated spaces with outdoor lighting. (Extra space may be made available if requested at time of booking)
To see current hire rates or make a booking, click here.
Village Hall Contact Details:
Richard Hadfield – email: email@example.com Tel: 01460 281904